[eclipse-users] embebing prolog in C++

From: J. Manuel Velasco <jvelasco_at_...4...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:07:43 +0200
Hello all,

I have a long file with a lot of Prolog facts and other that is the result of
converting constraints with the chr2pl command.

I need to make some inferences from results that I get as output in a C++
function, so I am trying to embebeb Prolog in C++.

I am experiecing problems since I am really newbie.

I tried with ec_post_string giving to porlog line by line, but I get an
"found-end-of-line" not recogniced command error.

I look for other way and I found things like:

post_goal(term(EC_functor("writeln",1),"hello world"));

But I don't achieve good understanding how can I pass the prolog facts.

I would love to attach the two files I need to embebed but the message is
held.

Any help/guide will be appreciate.

Best Regards,
·_· manou