[eclipse-users] Parser in Prolog

From: Ulrich Scholz <ulrich.scholz_at_...11...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:47:55 +0100
Dear all,

I'm about to start a project in Prolog, where it is necessary to read and
parse user input.  I'd like to do that in Prolog, too.  I had some compiler
classes in school and I'm pretty sure that I could write one.  But in
general, I prefer reusing existing code and libraries.

Could you suggest me some code / a complete parser (frontend) that is well
documented and easy to modify?

Thank you,

Ulrich

--