Re: [eclipse-users] Installing TKEclipse On 32-bit Machine

From: Kish Shen <kish.shen_at_...2...>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 22:29:09 +0000
On Wednesday 08 November 2006 22:17, David Tian wrote:
> Actually, the TCL/TK that comes with TKEclipse can not be installed on windows
> 32-bit machines. So TKECLiPSe can not be installed on 32-bit machines.

Hi David,

I don't think the problem is with 32 bit Windows machine -- I have installed on various
Windows machine without problems.

As this is probably not of interest to the general users, could you please send by e-mail to
me (rather than the list):

1. The version of Windows you are using
2. Which ECLiPSe package you downloaded and tried to install
3. Precisely how the installation of Tcl/Tk fails.

Thanks and cheers,

Kish