Re: [eclipse-users] Failed goal

From: William Heath <wgheath_at_...6...>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 15:46:47 -0800
Hi Christina,

I am trying to do the exact same thing.  The only way I know how to do this
is with constraint handling rules.  When a constraint is violated you can
detect it and react.  I am still trying to learn how to do this well with
Eclipse.  Look at this web page:

http://eclipse.crosscoreoptimization.com/reports/eclipse/node22.html

I have been wanting to even hire a tutor to help me understand this but
haven't had any luck so far.  One question I am having right now is how to
test if a value or domain intersects another domain, do you know how to do
this?