Re: [eclipse-users] Eclipse on Macosx 10.4

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:05:06 +0000
Hi Philippe,

Philippe de Rochambeau wrote:
> Thanks for the information, Joachim.
>
> eclipse, jeclipse, and tkeclipse all run now.
>
> Here's the contents of my /Applications/eclipse/lib/ppc_macosx/lib/
> SITE_PARAMS file, for those who might be interested.
>
> Please note that daVinci is not installed on my machine and neither
> are tcl and tk, and that does not seem to prevent [tk]eclipse from
> working.

I am not quite sure how tkeclipse can run without Tcl/Tk installed. Do
you get a tkeclipse window when you run tkeclipse? If you do, you must
have Tcl/Tk installed somewhere. We don't include Tcl/Tk in our
distribution, and your TCL_LIBRARY and TK_LIBRARY seems to point to
where ECLiPSe puts Tcl/Tk if you are not using a standard system Tcl/Tk.
What is in the directory
/Applications/eclipse/tcltk/ppc_macosx/?