[eclipse-users] Use of structured variables

From: Daniel Riera <daniel.riera_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:41:56 +0100
Hello,

I am working at the moment with a set of variables related to "objects".
For instance,
I can have an object Person, with member variables Age [0..100], weight
[1..200],
height [20..230], etc.
At the moment I am storing these variables in a list of lists, but I
would like to know
how to do this using a structure (if possible) to improve the program
reading.

Thank you very much indeed and my best for all the members of  the
ECLIPSE team,
Daniel Riera