Re: [eclipse-users] NEWBIE: Eplex installation question

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 02:26:29 +0000
brammert wrote:
> I do am using an intel mac, so that probably explains my problems,
> although I do not know what is causing them. Eclipse itself does seem
> to start normally but a simple command like halt. does not work either.
You could try compiling the source (which you can download from
sourceforge) on your Intel Mac -- this would produce native code for
your machine, but there may be issues with compiling on Intel rather
PPC, as the porting to the Mac was done before the Intel Macs came out,
and we have no access to the Intel Macs to compile the code ourselves.