[eclipse-users] debugdemo.ecl on macosx

From: Philippe de Rochambeau <phiroc_at_...22...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:43:26 +0100
Hello,

when I run tkeclipse in X Windows on Macos 10.4.8, I get the
following error messages

RCNE SendEventToEventTarget (mous Moved
) failed, -50
RCNE SendEventToEventTarget (mous Moved               ) failed, -50
RCNE SendEventToEventTarget (mous Moved               ) failed, -50
RCNE SendEventToEventTarget (mous Moved               ) failed, -50

Furthermore, when I compile the debugdemo.ecl and execute the colour
query, the application freezes after a few seconds.

Are these known issues?

Best regards,

Philippe