[eclipse-users] Ordered sets as variables?

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:14:59 +1100
I'm interested in doing a task in which the variables are ordered
sets of integers. I basically need all the standard set constraints
provided by fd_sets plus the following:

insert(?Set1, ?Pos, ?Value, ?Set2)
	Set2 is Set1 with Value inserted at position Pos
delete(?Set1, ?Pos,?Set2)
	Set2 is Set1 with the value at Pos deleted
index(?Set, ?Value, ?Pos)
	The entry at Pos in Set is Value

I'm hoping that someone has already implemented something like this?
Am I in luck?

Malcolm

--
      "The act of defending any of the cardinal virtues has today all
       the exhilaration of a vice."