Re: [eclipse-users] Mac OS X install

From: brammert <bottens_at_...6...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:57:45 +0100
Dear Malcolm,

I have also been trying to compile eclipse on an intel mac and have run into the same problem. The thing is that libtool does not know where gcclib.a is located. If you use g++ as the DYLD instead of libtool it does work, because g++ adds the path to the final link call.

However, after that I hit another problem that I myself have not been able to solve so far. At some point one reaches the make_icparc_solver. In it's makefile at some point the eclipse binary is called. However, it is not able to find libeclipse.dylib. I have not been able to find the problem on that one yet.

Brammert

Message: 8