Re: [eclipse-users] tkeclipse doesn't run

From: <112358_at_...52...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:54:20 +0200
Kish Shen ha scritto:
> If you run this, you should get two windows -- the Tk window, and a wish shell.
It runs, i also tried to manually load the libraries as suggested by
Joachim, here are the results:

% cd "e:/programmi/eclipse 5.10/lib/i386_nt"
% load gmp33.dll
couldn't find procedure Gmp_Init
% load eclipse.dll
couldn't find procedure Eclipse_Init
% load tkeclipse.dll
couldn't load library "tkeclipse.dll": this library or a dependent
library could not be found in library path
%

% cd "e:/programmi/eclipse 5.10/lib/i386_nt"
% load tkexdr.dll
%

> Also, you could check that the Tcl/Tk dlls are in the right place (they should be anyway if you are
> able to run wish) -- they are normally installed in C:\Program Files\Tcl\bin
There are 4 dlls in E:\Programmi\Tcl\bin, anyway, as said, wish runs
correctly.

> I also assume that you have enough disk space to install everything?
More than 9 Gbs available.

(Now that i think about it: could it be that there is something
tkeclipse.tcl doesn't like about the fact i have installed the os and
both eclipse and tcl/tk in e:\ instead that in c:\?)

--
M.C.