Re: [eclipse-users] Simple question on example in Tutorial

From: Andrew Cheadle <amc4_at_...56...>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 21:16:28 +0100
Hi Chuck,

Can I give you a hint, what about defining a predicate 'disjunction':

disjunction(X,Y) :- call(X).
disjunction(X,Y) :- call(Y).

Now, how about declaring 'disjunction' to be an infix operator, and
obviously 'disjunction' should bind its arguments weakly:

:- local op(1190, xfy, disjunction).

I can now define the 'disjunction' predicate as:

X disjunction Y :- call(X).
X disjunction Y :- call(Y).

try it out!

Does that help ;-)