[eclipse-users] Prolog standardization discussion forums

From: Paulo Moura <pmoura_at_...16...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:50:11 +0100
Hi!

I'm setting up public Prolog standardization discussion forums at:

	http://prolog.logtalk.org/

The forums are open to all people willing to contribute to improve the
current Prolog standards and standardization proposals.

My hope is that by making the current standardization process more
open and public we can attract more interested parties and more
feedback on the current proposals. The current model of using mailing
lists is too closed and restricted and only a few people are able to
attend and participate in the official ISO meetings.

In the forums you will find links to the current standardization
proposals and to some of the earlier mailing list discussions. A wiki
is also planned in the near future to allow forum discussions to be
summarized, providing a more suitable collaboration tool to get the
text of the final standardization proposals in shape for balloting.

All the best,

Paulo

P.S. I will be personally paying for the hosting costs, hence the
domain name used for the forums.

Paulo Jorge Lopes de Moura
Dep. of Computer Science, University of Beira Interior
6201-001 Covilhã, Portugal

Office 4.3  Ext. 3257
Phone: +351 275319891 Fax: +351 275319899
Email: <mailto:pmoura_at_...16...>

Home page: <http://www.di.ubi.pt/~pmoura>
Research: <http://logtalk.org/>