Re: [eclipse-users] Memory management for Eplex with OSI clpnbncblpcbplp

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:51:07 +0100
Dear Daniel,

Thanks for reporting the problem. I have looked at it, and indeed memory
is being leaked, about 100K per iteration. As this memory is allocated
and lost in the clpcbc code, you would not see it in the ECLiPSe statistics.

I have tracked the problem down to the way a MIP problem model is
created (this is done even if you are solving a linear problem). I will
need to check with the COIN people to see how this can be fixed.