[eclipse-users] Comparing search vs CSP

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:48:49 +1000
I have a search problem which I have expressed as a CSP in Eclipse
using lib(ic). I want to analyse how much benefit the constraint
propagation gives me over ordinary search. Is there any established
way to measure this?

Malcolm

--
            "Cleanliness is not next to godliness nowadays,
                 for cleanliness is made an essential