Re: [eclipse-users] Error in bin packing example

From: Kish Shen <kish.shen_at_...2...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:29:42 +0100
Hi,

This is an error with the tutorial text.

> constrain_bin(bincolour:Col, capacity:Cap, contents:C) :-

this should be

constrain_bin(bin{colour:Col, capacity:Cap, contents:C}) :-

i.e. bin is named structure. The curly bracket is missing because they needed to be quoted in
the LaTeX source (\{ and \} rather than { and }) and was not.

Thanks for reporting this, I have fixed it in the source, and should be fixed for the next 5.10
build (#84).