[eclipse-users] Finite set of possibilities in an underconstrained equation

From: Vivek Balaraman <vivek.balaraman_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:55:09 +0530
Given an IC constraint

A #= B * C
where
A #::[0..50],
B #::[0..5],
C#::[0..10]

(var(A)->indomain(A);true),
(var(B)->indomain(B);true),
(var(C)->indomain(C);true).

When any two of A,B,C are grounded, then there is no problem. However, there
may be times when only one of these is grounded (say C has the value 5.
What we want is to be able to generate all possible solutions by labeling
the other two variables. However I get a type error when I try to do so.

Would appreciate if someone can tell me how this may be done.

Thanks

Vivek