[eclipse-users] eclipse C API

From: Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas <carlos_at_...80...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:28:14 +0200
Hi,

I'm trying to use the C API to embed ECLIPSE in Python. After reading the
embedding documentation on the website, it's not clear to me what functions
I have to call to do the following, as examples are mostly C++:

1) install modules containing my predicates in ECLIPSe (¿do i have to do
this by API or simply deploying these modules somewhere in eclipse?)
2) query ECLIPSE with some goal based on the predicates I've deployed
before.
3) obtain more results (delayed goals)

Can you help me with that? Do you have some C examples?

Thank you very much in advance

Carlos