Re: [eclipse-users] visualisation code

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:05:44 +1000
On 28/09/2007, at 2:20 PM, Joachim Schimpf (Independent Contractor)
wrote:

> My understanding is that a viewable is the Eclipse-side abstraction
> of what goes in a viewer on the Visualisation client's side.  This is
> by design a one to one mapping.  According to this, can you not
> simply group all the plan data that you want to go into one viewer
> into one viewable?  That is the only purpose of a viewable: to group
> together the things that go into one viewer.

On the eclipse side, viewables seem to be restricted to either
rectangular arrays or (fixed-sized) graphs, neither of which
adequately represents the data structure I want.

Malcolm

--
"The modern man in revolt has become
           practically useless for all purposes of revolt.