[eclipse-users] Backtraking Count

From: Christian Riquelme <ch.riquelme_at_...6...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 17:17:03 -0300
Hi everyone, i'm working on some problems and i wanna know how nany
backtrackings is taking to solve the problem...

I have readed the FAQ...and says that eclipse don`t show
Automatically the search tree, but in the backtracking count there is a
blank space

is the only metric that I thought is useful to compare...but is you think
that other one y better i aprettiate that (i don't understand much the
statistics that show eclipse)..

Cheers.