Re: [eclipse-users] A dbi for postgres interface for Eclipse?

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:07:43 +0000
William Heath wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a dbi for postgres interface for Eclipse that anyone knows of?
>
> -Tim

> ECLiPSe-Users_at_...2...
> http://www.crosscoreop.com/mailman/options/eclipse-users

Hi William,

Currently lib(dbi) is implemented only for MySQL. The code was based on
an earlier interface to Oracle, so it should not be very difficult to
update it for another SQL database -- in converting the code to MySQL, I
have tried to make it easier to port it to another database. However,
you probably still need to be reasonably familiar with the C interface
for ECLiPSe to do it.

We would of course welcome any contributions for interfacing dbi to
other DBMS!