Re: [eclipse-users] temporal logic libraries? model checking recs?

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:07:36 +0000
Hi Elizabeth,

I don't really know too much about model checking at all, except that I
know that XSB Prolog have been used for it, taking advantage of the
tabling facilities of XSB Prolog. I don't know the details of how
tabling helps with model checking, but. ECLiPSe does not implement
tabling, so whatever advnatage is provided by tabling would presumably
not be provided by ECLiPSe.

I don't know enough about model checking to say if any of the libraries
distributed with ECLiPSe will help, but in any case, these libraties
don't support model checking and temporal logic qualifiers directly.
There may of course be people out there who have used ECLiPSe for such
work, but I have not heard about it.

I just did a littel checking on the net, and apparently there are some
work done with CLP and model checking. I know nothing about this, but I
assume you probably already know about these work, and know if the
constraint libraries provided by ECLiPSe are suitable for your needs or
not.