Re: [eclipse-clp-users] [eclipse-users] Graph visit

From: Joachim Schimpf (Independent Contractor) <"Joachim>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:28:56 +0100
Giuseppe Di Guglielmo wrote:
> Dear all,
> how can I model the problem of graph visit with ECLiPSe? Is possible to
> define a graph like an adjacency matrix and then ask to ECLiPSe to
> traversing this graph? In particular can I model a Finite State Machine in
> ECLiPSe?

Ruben Viegas has recently contributed GRASPER, a constraint solver over graphs.
It is distributed as lib(grasper) with recent builds of ECLiPSe 5.10
(as part of the eclipse_misc package).  Library documentation is at
http://eclipse.crosscoreop.com/doc/bips/lib_public/grasper/
and there is a background paper
http://appsrv.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~isl/cp07Model/pdf/grasper.pdf

A good overview of how to model network problems with constraints is this
article by Helmut Simonis
http://4c.ucc.ie/~hsimonis/Constraint%20Applications%20in%20Networks.pdf

> P.S. what differences are there between eclipse-users_at_...2... and
> eclipse-clp-users_at_lists.sourceforge.net mailinglists?

The list has just been migrated to the latter address, see my previous post.

-- Joachim