Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Contributions to ECLiPSe

From: Tallys Yunes <thyunes_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:01:07 -0400
Kish

Thanks for the reply. I'll be happy to contribute nvalues as soon as I
manage to find time to do it (it's pretty involved).

I have another (unrelated) question: I'm interfacing with Eclipse
through C++ and I need to break down Eclipse terms into C++ values.
Specifically, I wrote a predicate in Eclipse that takes a variable and
creates a list version of its domain. So in C++ I call this predicate with
post_goal, grab the list, and tear it apart. This list could be something
like: [1..5, 10..20] or [1.5..6.3], etc. (I'm solving problems that mix
integer and real variables).

However, when the list comes back as [12.0__12.0] I don't know how to
grab the two 12.0's from it, because I cannot use any of the "is_?" calls
(is_long, is_double, etc.). How can I do this?

Thanks a lot!
Tallys