Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Problem: OutOfProcessEclipse and Java

From: Martin Wegner <martinator.de_at_...114...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 22:06:14 +0200
Hello,

sorry to say that, but when I run the code I posted before under linux I
got this error message :(

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
        at
com.parctechnologies.eclipse.OutOfProcessEclipse.<init>(OutOfProcessEclipse.java:82)
        at eclipse.main(eclipse.java:18)"

Greetings!

Martin

Problem example code:

import java.io.*;
import com.parctechnologies.eclipse.*;
public class eclipse {
       OutOfProcessEclipse eclipse;
       EclipseEngineOptions options = new EclipseEngineOptions(new
File(""));
       try {
           eclipse = new OutOfProcessEclipse(options);
       }
       catch(IOException e) {
           System.err.println("Error: " + e.toString());
           System.err.println("Error: " + e.getMessage());
       }
       catch(EclipseException e) {