Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Data Passing from C++ to Eclipse

From: <SadikAli.Sayyad_at_...123...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 17:51:43 +0530
If I create a queue from C++ API (refer to code below).
Can it be accessible from eclipse side of vice versa.if yes how.

C++ Code
========

ec_init();
ec_set_option_ptr(EC_OPTION_DEFAULT_MODULE, "module4");
post_goal((term(EC_functor("compile",1),"//D/sdk/R&D/myECSample/Debug/mo
dule4")));
post_goal(term(EC_functor("import",1), EC_atom("module4")));
post_goal(term(EC_functor("open",3), EC_atom("queue("")"),
EC_atom("update"), EC_atom("Q1")));

Regards
Sadik