Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Performance-related issues in heuristic optimization with ECLiPSe

From: Soheil Samii <sohsa_at_...107...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:05:38 +0200
Hi!

I just would like to thank you for all replies on this issue. I have used the
suggestions and I experience now smaller runtimes for the incomplete search.
Of course, I have a lot of more experimentation to do. For the complete
search, it seems to take long time for a scheduling problem with 50 tasks. Of
course, this is expected since the problem is NP-complete.

Thanks,

/Soheil