Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Saros: Where to find?

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:17:04 +0100
Ulrich Scholz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it is said that Saros is a plungin for the Eclipse IDE supporting ECLiPSe.
> Interesting.
>
> But the given URL http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse seems to be
> invalid.
>
> Where do I find it?  Thanks,
>
> Ulrich
>
> PS.  Searching for it on the web is a pain because there are so many other meanings of eclipse,
> saros, and their combination.

Saros is available from ECLiPSe's SourceForge download site:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=177708

When you perform a search, you may want to use eclipse-clp as a search
term. We now use this for our website name and SourceForge project name
to try to reduce the confusion, and in fact I just tried to search for
'eclipse-clp' and 'saros' on google, and the first item that comes up is
the download for Saros, and the following items are also directly
related to Saros.

Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT.