Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Integer Set Library: Performance related to initial domain size?

From: Ulrich Scholz <Ulrich.Scholz_at_...10...>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:52:08 +0200
Dear Marco,

thanks for the link.  I've tried some initial experiments and it looks
promising.  Let's see if I manage to learn using it - I already start to
miss the excellent manual of ECLiPSe :-) But, I guess, learning something
new is always hard in the beginning.

Best,

Ulrich

PS. Have you ever tried to use {Set} from ECLiPSe?

--
Ulrich Scholz

Phone: +49-6221-533244
Email: ulrich.scholz_at_...10...

--

European Media Laboratory GmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 335719
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira, Scientific and Managing
Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter

www.eml-d.villa-bosch.de