Re: [eclipse-clp-users] dump/3

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:52:55 +0000
Hi Jorge,

Which ECLiPSe solver are you trying to port CLP(R) to? Any answer to
your question is very likely to depend on which solver you are using.

As dump/3 is a predicate in CLP(R), it would be helpful if you give some
description of what dump/3 does. From what I can gather from a quick
search, dump/3 seem to be used to extract the problem constraints. This
may not be a critical part of your CLP(R) application, as the extracting
of the constraints may be for information purpose only.