Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Question about recursion frames inECLiPSe-CLP

From: Schüpbach Adrian Laurent <scadrian_at_...159...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:52:20 +0100
Hi Joachim

I tried out this example and I get the same result.
ec_init() returns error code 2 which I think is the
PTHROW coming from the emulator.

YIELD_ON_FLUSH_REQ is still returned in _queue_flush(), even
if there is no MEMORY_IO in this example.

It looks like I have to search the reason why both, SYIELD and MWRITE are set
at the same time when checking the flags for StreamMode() in _queue_flush().

Can you probably give me some hints why/when SYIELD and MWRITE are set?

Would it at all be a good idea to look for that or do you think it must be something
else?

Thanks!
Adrian