Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Integer constraint solver with CHR, example code?

From: Marco Gavanelli <marco.gavanelli_at_...17...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 12:35:06 +0100
Ulrich Scholz wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm interested in a constraint solver over Integer domains that shows
> reliable fast failure.  For example X=Y, X>Z, Y=Z should fail instantly
> without the need for labeling.
>
> Maybe I will have to implement it myself with CHR's.  Does anyone have a
> "good" implementation of such a solver in CHR?  I want to get an idea of a
> good implementation.
>
> (But: If I could copy the code and it would fit - even better)

Dear Ulrich,

you can find a lot of examples, with code you can copy & paste, on the
web site of CHR:

http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dtai/projects/CHR/

For example, you might be interested in this example:

http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dtai/projects/CHR/chr-solver/domain.pl

Cheers,
Marco

--
Marco Gavanelli, Ph.D. in Computer Science
Dept of Engineering