Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Parser for PDDL in ECLiPSe

From: Helmut Simonis <h.simonis_at_...70...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:54:56 -0000
Ulrich,

You may want to have a look at the Input/Output chapter in the "Developing
Applications in ECLiPSe" tutorial. It describes a (much simpler than PDDL)
I/O module using DCG.

To learn more, you can look at the standard Prolog texts: Sterling/Shapiro
"The Art of Prolog" and O'Keefe, "The Craft of Prolog".

Regards

Helmut