[eclipse-clp-users] ECLiPSe - C/C++ interaction

From: Giuseppe Di Guglielmo <giuseppe.diguglielmo_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:07:53 +0100
Dear all,
I am developing a C/C++ module which has to interact with ECLiPSe.

A first solution is to look at "Embedding and Interfacing Manual", but I'd
like to open something like a pipe or a socket versus ECLiPSe to directly
write my predicates in Prolog and submit them to ECLiPSe. Moreover I have to
retrieve the results from ECLiPSe to C/C++. How can do it? Does exist any
example?

C/C++ module ---> communication channel ---> ECLiPSe
       ^               Prolog                    |
       |-------- communication channel <---------|

Best regards,
Giuseppe