Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Propagators with a state

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:22:01 +0000
Wit Jakuczun wrote:

> But I would love to have other features:
> - initial call of a propagator (could result in suspending). This would be
>   especially useful for propagators based on demons.

As propagators are normal ECLiPSe goals, you can simply write your
propagator such that it is executed once before suspension, something like:

propagator(...) :-
	do_propagation(....),
	suspend(do_propagation(....)...).

[This is one of the advantages of using normal ECLiPSe code to code
suspensions -- it gives you the full flexibility of the whole language
to write your propagators]

Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT.