Re: [eclipse-clp-users] several instances of ECLiPSe on Windows?

From: Wit Jakuczun <wit.jakuczun_at_...6...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:28:54 +0200
Dear Ulrich,

   I have two version: 5.10 and 6.0 installed on the same machine. I
haven't created any key.
I do not even know about any keys. The only thing I had to do is to be
sure to install different
versions of ECLiPSe in different directories.

Best regards
--
[ Wit Jakuczun  http://www.linkedin.com/in/jakuczunwit  ]