[eclipse-clp-users] eclipse stuck at a simple problem

From: Yu Liu <liu.yu.senior.china_at_...6...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 12:15:31 -0500
Dear all,

I use eclipse because I think it should be faster than exhaustive
search. However, it turns out to be slower. Attached are my test
files. My problem takes exponential time. But for this small input,
exhaustive search takes only seconds. However, it seems to take
eclipse forever to solve the same problem. I am thinking whether I
should abandon eclipse for my project. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Best,

Liu,Yu