Re: [eclipse-clp-users] executing eclipse code from java

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:54:58 +0000
Hi Andre,

I am not quite sure why you are getting the errors you are getting. I
just tried running QuckTest class file with my ECLiPSe 6.0, on my
Windows XP, and I was able to run it on both a command window (cmd) and
cygwin window, using the syntax for the directory path you used.

Your second error suggest that the rpc (to print hello world) is
aborting. This may indicate there is some problem with your ECLiPSe
setup. Have you tried to run ECLiPSe directly, and does that work?