[eclipse-clp-users] Problems with Xcode configurations

From: Roman UAB <roman.buil_at_...180...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:29:01 +0100
Dear all,
I am a new Mac user and I am trying to configure Xcode to be able to use a Visual Studio C++ Project which has eclipse embedded.

I have added the environment variables ECLIPSEDIR and ARCH, and also DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH. Do I need to add anything else to configure the library path? I have added path into project settings, too.

The errors are all of the same type:

"_ec_get_long", referenced from:
EC_word::is_long(long*) in CLPfunctions.o

"_ec_resume1", referenced from:
EC_resume() in CLPfunctions.o

... (16 more)

Symbol(s) not found