Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Embedding eclipse with C++ (Xcode): more detail

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:18:41 +0000
Hi Roman,

I think the discussion of your problem is now at a stage where it is not
   relevant to the other readers of this mailing list -- please send
further emails about this to me only, unless you think they are of
general interest.

As far as I can tell, you are not linking in the ECLiPSe dynamic library
in your g++ compilation: you need to specify this with a -l flag, i.e.
-leclipse (the -L flag just tell g++ (actually the linker) where to look
for the dynamic library files, but not which one to use). This is
described in the Embedding and Interfacing Manual:

http://www.eclipse-clp.org/doc/embedding/embroot004.html#toc3

(Mac OSX is a variant of Un*x)

You said you are new to the Mac (and I assume to the GNU toolchain and a
Un*x environment). Perhaps you should try and find someone at your
University who can help you with using gcc etc. -- there are probably
many differences from using MSVC.

Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT.