Re: [eclipse-clp-users] How to Have all the solution of a problem

From: Alexandre Saidi <Alexandre.Saidi_at_...37...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:31:30 +0100
Dear Meriem Djefel,

Bagof/findall/setof then store each solution (by inserting fancy clauses).

Taking a look at the bagof code may tell you much more  (a simple version) :

bagof(Termes, Goal, List_of_Termes) :-
	call(Goal),
	put_the_solution_into_the_knowledge_base(Goal), 	%e.g. by assert.
	fail.

bagof(_, _, List_of_Termes) :-
	gather_solutions_into_a_list(Goal , List_of_Termes). %if any.

Be careful, upon the one (bagof/findall/..) you may use, some fail if there is NO solution, some succeed anyway and return an empty list when there’s no Solution to « Goal » .

Alex