Re: [eclipse-clp-users] possible to turn strings into variable names?

From: WL Ko <u0605346_at_...229...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 03:23:26 +0800
Hi all,

There exists a testing method that I've seen in some example programs, in
the form of having test(1, tree(a,nil,nil)) as a fact, and then running
test(1,X), in_order(X,L).

I'm trying to apply that to a predicate that takes in variables with
particular names, like sendmore([S,E,N,D]+[M,O,R,E]=[M,O,N,E,Y]), and for
that to be possible with variables, it seems that I should store it as a
string, but I do not know of a way to convert the string back into a term...

Of course, if it turns out there exists better ways of testing, I'm open to
suggestions too!

Thanks and regards