[eclipse-clp-users] Fwd: Re: Error in the code of my Problem

From: Meriem Djefel <Meriem.DJEFEL_at_...178...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:33:55 +0100
-

   Hi,

> In your message, you do not give any details of how to run your
> program, or what the errors are. I don't think you should just ask the
> users in the mailing to fix your problem, without even describing it
> or how to run your program. Therefore,  can you please send a new
> message with more description of your problem.

*I run my programm with :*

avionTourismeSol(Sol)*when I want to have all the solution of the problem or with
*avionTourisme(CS, FR, EN,SN, ST)*when I just want to have a solution*.

> Several points about your program: you are using the soft-cut (*->),
> This is a very dangerous thing to use, and so should be avoided,
> especially if you do not know absolutely what you are doing. Secondly,
> why are you using $ family of constraints?  ($= etc.), these are for
> continous ranges (real values), but you seem to be working with
> integer values only (i.e. finite domain), even when you specify real
> values, they are integral.

*I use (* ->) to add a new constraint to the problem when a condition
where checked **, I want to simulate a DCSP , I don't think that adding
variables is possible but I want to add constraints*.
*For using ($ =etc.) , I thinck you are right in this example I am using
only finite domain. *

I hope that I clarify my problem .

Thank you for our help.

Cheers.