[eclipse-clp-users] Graph Algorithms Library - make_graph

From: Mohamed Selim <mohamed.k.selim_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:39:40 +0200
Dear all,

In the graph_algorithms library, the make_graph predicate. It takes a list
of edges as a second argument. My questions is "What is the maximum number
of edges that can be handeled??"

Actually, I'm using a java application, the connections is made using the
Java-ECLiPSe interface, i use the rpc method to make my calls. The problem
is the string in the query i use to make the graph is about 28,000,000
characters. It is a very big graph. What i get is an exception at the line i
call the rpc("make_graph(........");

So what is the maximum number of edges that can be handled here ???

Regard,
Mohamed Selim
Engineering Student