Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Error in the code of my Problem

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 01:42:36 +0100
Meriem Djefel wrote:
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> My program goal is to  find the different possibles configuration of an
> aircraft (just some components)
> I had correct the problem with the domain of moteurs but I still have
> the same error,

Are you certain you get the same error? In the code you sent me, there
are two missing domain values in moteurs, and with the adding of the
missing value I mentioned last time, you get the error for the other
domain value, and when this is corrected, your program produced an
answer without error.

Another point -- you are using the moteurs domain only with &=/2
constraint, for setting a variable to a domain value. I am not sure why
you are using constraints for this -- if you are only assigning values
to variables, I don't see any advantages in using constraints to do this.

Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT.