[eclipse-clp-users] Decreasing stack size

From: Christian Wirth <tyrion_at_...215...>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 21:21:44 +0200
Are there any ways to decrease stack size ? I already increased the
available space alot, but the size is too big anyway.
My programm tries to call a predicate with two vars on every possible
combination of the elements from two lists.
I'm using
(findall(Result,(member(LegalX,LegalArrays),getSingleCombinationList(LegalX,NextArrays,Result)),List1))
for this (LegalArrays and NextArrays are the both lists)
Would maybe replacing this by something else (for loop over the arrays
as example) decrease stack size ?
Would be happy about some generall tips.

best regards Christian