Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Calling Eclipse from php

From: Yngwie <yngwie_at_...164...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:02:23 +0200
Hi there,
I have had the same need some time ago, so I wrote an object oriented
PHP library to interface ECLiPSe to PHP.

I will publish it BSD licensed as soon as I find some time to package
and document it adequately.

If you are interested, feel free to write me privately so I can send you
the code.
Moreover, if you want to help me in improving and releasing your effort
will be appreciated!

Cheers,
Andrea Montemaggio