Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Knappsack-Problem Modification

From: Philipp Marcus <marcus_at_...247...>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:47:44 +0200
> Ok. So what is your exact task to do:
> 1) to prove NP-completeness of the problem
That is more a "bonus" task. Do you have any ideas how to prove it? I
think the best way is to map it to a problem that is known to be
NP-complete, but I don't know which one is suited best for that..
> 2) write a solver for a problem using ECLiPSe ?
Thats what I have to do. Currently I am working on a version that uses
ic_symbolic and includes all your hints. I could post it to the list
when I'm done.

Best regards,
Philipp