Re: [eclipse-clp-users] ECLiPSe 6.0 crashes with simple program

From: Oliver Shycle <oliver.shycle_at_...1...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:48:37 +0200
I am running version 6.0 #82. I also tried running the code in DosECLiPSe,
same here. It crashes without any output.
The only thing that appears is the standard crash warning window of Windows.
It says "Wish Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We
are sorry for the inconvenience." In the case of DosECLiPSe it says the same
for eclipse.exe.

I also reset my settings by deleting the registry keys. Nothing changed.
Sorry that I can't provide more data. If there is any log file I could look
into please let me know.

Oliver.