[eclipse-clp-users] Delayed goals at end of search

From: Afonso Henrique Sampaio <afonsohenriquesampaio_at_...6...>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:36:00 -0300
Hi,
if I set up a search method with random variable selection(ie. computing the
Value criterion for each variable as random(Value)) and indomain_random
value selection, is it possible that at the end of the search I still have
delayed goals?
I've got a model that with labeling, or with other search methods as
first_fail,.., the search finishes with a complete solution, but with that
randomized approach I got some delayed goals at end, but I couldn't realize
clearly this behaviour.

Thanks in advance.
Afonso Henrique Sampaio.